Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dream: 4/8/08

I had been transferred to Chancery Court. I found myself seated near the middle of the office (similar to where I am now) facing the front doors and I could see a small marble topped counter ahead of me where filings were taken in. I heard a dot matrix printer begin printing, and thinking to myself that someone had printed a label for a court jacket. I looked about to see where the printer was or who was printing it.

At some point, I began talking to someone to my left about some 'odd' slugs that had started to appear. Just at that time, I saw a slug-ish type creature on this person's right shoulder. I don't remember the color, but it was multi-tentacled. I knocked it off this person's shoulder and watched it fall to the ground. It was still alive, so I put a binder clip on it (I suppose to keep it from getting away).

I then sat wondering why I was in this office and feeling a bit awkward, and I noticed that there was a computer in front of me. I started to use the computer and found myself in a screen where I could see multiple images of a pointing hand with finger extended moving around the screen. I guessed that this was representative of the other users of the network and I could see what they were at least doing with the mouse.

I think it was about time to leave so I turned off the computer. At some point in the dream, I recall there being conversation/someone saying to 'do not drink the water' in a kind of menacing voice/tone. End of memory.

No comments: