Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day: 4/19/08

Well things have been pretty slow around the house and at work lately. I have not had much energy to do much exploring of the internet or much else. I really am starting to hate being sick like this. It has only been a month or so, but the constant cough and sinus problems are really starting to wear thin. The antibiotics I am on are giving me the runs, so keeping myself well hydrated is more important than ever. I suppose it is all paying off though. I can sleep through the night, only waking up because of the diarrhea instead of coughing fits. Yeah, I just know everyone wanted to know all about that. :)

So I was sitting here playing with my chaostar and I have been feeling a gentle peace over me while I wear/play with it. I have been letting out my path selection a little more lately around work and friends. Mostly they ask what the star is, and I tell them, and most are content to at least have a name for it. I did get an odd look from my mother about it, but given that she is a Roman Catholic, I kind of guessed it would come. I never have been able to talk to my family regarding my choice of religion or my beliefs, I just never seem to find the right way to broach the subject with them. They are all church going people who are there every Sunday without fail to hear the 'good word'. Don't get me wrong, if it is good for them, more power to them. I never found any peace in the sermons or the book.

I really need to get back into my research and learning. Just after the year on the school project, I'm not much in the mood to exert much mental sweat at the moment. Perhaps in another week or so I will be more up for it.

No comments: