Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day: 3/31/08

Well, today was one of those days that I feel like I have more to do than I really do. I don't really know why I get that rushed feeling. It's annoying to say the least. Oh well, made it through the day with nary a scratch. As for my activities, spent most of the time working on the webpages of The Domani School for the better part of the day. I had told Lord Shadow that I would give a year to working on the school before I made any further decisions regarding it. Well, as it is, the year is almost up and I honestly don't have much to show for it. I secured sites for the School, a website, email, and I had a discussion board around here somewhere...oh well, I'll find it one day. :)
The website for the School is probably one of my better achievements. I even finally managed to find a news ticker for it that I liked. :) So now it looks mostly professional. :)
I've really been struggling to work on the handbooks, the student and the faculty, there is just so much to cover and I don't even know half of what should be in there. Of course there is always the legal-ese stuff that needs to be in there, but that is for later. If I could just nail down a few things I would be more comfortable with my progress. Well, I don't know. Guess I'll just see what comes about.

No comments: