Monday, April 14, 2008

Day: 4/13/08

Well, my year of work on the Domani School has come to an end. I have studied, drafted, erased, and pulled more than a few hairs out over the course of the year. At the end of all that, progress has been minimal.

The most I can say I actually did is modify the school motto.
Regenerate the website (did a lot better this time. :) .
Pared down the course list and generated a rough idea of what the courses should be about.
Outlined the structure for creation of the syllabus of each class.
Learn that there is a lot of legalities behind the words.
And that there are many more years of work to be done, whether it is done by me or not.

Aside from that, not much else was done. There are a lot of procedures that still need to be decided. And a lot of those can not be done until a better understanding and know-how is gained on how the actual school will operate.

So now I lay down my pen and free my thoughts for a while to wander as they will without the worry of the school for a while until I feel the muses descend and grant me the desire to push onward.

No comments: