Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day: 4/5/08

Yep, I have been slacking off at my blogging. Truth be told, there is not really much to talk about. The only real article of semi-interest is my girlfriend's mother. As it is, they ran her to the emergency room over the weekend and ran her through the gears a few times, a real guinea pig routine. They at first thought that she had a cancerous growth, but now that is questionable. There are various other things going on with her, but nothing quite as severe. An upper hernia, high blood pressure, panic attacks, and blood clotting are giving the doctors and nurses fits. So now it is going to be an upper and lower G.I. probes to see why some swelling has not gone away yet, and then back to other things wrong with her. It is not all bad though, she is getting morphine shots, so she is feeling quite well. :)

In the meantime, work has been work. I again want to make it known if my co-workers are reading this, I do apologize for being out Friday, but there really was not to be any other way around it.

My girlfriend has been having some bad headaches the past few since all the emotional stress with her mother is just kind of riding on her shoulders right now, and she's in that time of the month which really is not helping matters. The boy has been a handful, but manageable. Me, well, still sick-ish, but I really do feel like I am improving. I only cough now and again, but I make it a doozie when I do. :)

Other than that, I do not really think there is anything much more to say. I have some work to finish on The Domani School, but that is something really for another day.

No comments: