Friday, February 29, 2008

Day: 2/28/08

Ok, still not much of anything going on.

Work is still work. Though job #2 became more difficult as the night went on. We started off short-handed, as one of our girls called in. Normally, this isn't much of a problem, but, an hour into my shift, another girl said she had to go home for being sick. Ok, bigger problem now. So, with just a cosmetician on the front register, and me in the photo lab and a manager having to do everything else, we somehow managed to pull it all together and make it through our nightly rushes. By the time I get home, I'm not hungry but I eat my burger, get cleaned up, and head to bed.

I do have one little update regarding my blog. I'm sure you've noticed the redhead cutie off to the side there. Woohoo! Thanks to www.weatherpixie.com for the sort-of-current weather information.

No comments: