Friday, February 1, 2008

Day: 1/31/08

Ok, being sick isn't really much fun. Oral and anal diarrhea don't always combine well. If you're not praying to the porcelain god, your sitting on 'im. I am not quite sure of the reason for my illness, though I suspect my sinuses have a lot to do with it. So, I took most of the day off work. Come about 5 p.m. I was feeling a bit better so I took my chances and went in to job #2. In hindsight, I probably should have stayed home.

Work was a flurry. I was too busy to worry much about my weakened health. A man down is not always well taken, and tonight was one of those nights. At least the photo machine wasn't dead or over-worked like some nights. The manager seeing I didn't have much to do except to check out the ever-present line of customers asked me to set up a 12' section of the store with the remaining Valentine's Day candy hearts. Well, between customers and the occasional photo order, I managed to have the section done in about 4 hours.

Once I returned home, I ate my Wendy's and went to bed. Real exciting night, I know. :)

No comments: