Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day: 1/28/08

Of today, it was a strange day. I followed pretty much my normal routine for a typical work day, but as I went through the minutes of my job, there was something 'odd'. People around me seemed different. Their actions and words and 'feel' were off, different, almost alien.

I had a couple of magickal friends do a check on me, because I was feeling a bit different as well. Turns out that my aura was reported to be a yellow and green flavor and rather spikey. My normal'ish is kind of a laid back purple, so I'm told.

The only real thing I can think of that might have caused the change is that I was studying on Wikipedia about the Norse mythology and the varied deities of that mythos for my chaos magick repretoire.

To that, I have identified ten deities that I 'chose' as potential uses in the near to far future:

Andhrimnir
Bragi
Eir
Forseti
Freyr
Freyja
Frigg
Heimdall
Odin
Thor

I included the links to Wikipedia for each deity, if you the reader are curious, but each of these were chosen based on influences they have. Each represents, or is associated, with an aspect that I find myself needing or wanting at times.

Aside from the oddness of the day, everything else was pretty much normal.

No comments: