Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dream: 1/28/08

I was at work. It had just turned lunch time so I headed out of the building to find my father. I thought him to be at an apartment building nearby called "Energy Tower". I felt familiar in this building, but 'edgy', as if I hadn't been in the building for a while. I stepped into the elevator to check the different floors for a 'potty' (restroom, why I used 'potty' I don't know right now). Odd enough, the elevator was decorated like a men's restroom. At the urinals, there were knobs to turn. I knew this was not an actual restroom, and moved to the nearest urinal to turn the knob which would take me up the building.

With the first quarter turn, I was moved up one floor. The doors opened to a small room with 3-4 doors on it leading to, I presume, different apartments.

Another quarter turn took me up two floors to the roof. The doors opened and I was standing on top of the building, kind of like when a cartoon character goes up too far in an elevator and goes through the ceiling.

One more quarter turn, and the elevator dropped to the third floor, I fell after it. I then exited the building followed by two college age women that looked like they were going to the beach.

As I walked back towards the office, I noticed a memorial (I suspect the Fire Museum memorial) standing to my left.

I was then at a coffee shop, discussing the security nightmare at my building. We were talking about the door closures (for security reasons) and how they didn't bother to fix up the one door everyone was forced to use and couldn't now because of the other door closures.

*end of memory*

No comments: