Friday, March 21, 2008

Day: 3/20/08

Ok, as if looking for Wiccan things and finding a Protestant message board isn't bad enough.

So I was browsing through ask.com 's blog engine for 'chaote' and what do I find? A Baptist message board, weird, yeah? The Landover Baptist Church Forum. Once again I wonder what in the Chaos the Chaos is doing giving me this place, so I dive in and start reading. In honesty, I can't recall a forum where there was so much bad-mouthing in the name of the Lord and His work before. At least the Protestants were civil about the whole thing...for the most part.

Speaking of the Protestant board, I haven't gone back since my last post regarding it. Apparently, boredom set in faster than I thought, so I guess I'll chalk that one up to a whim of Chaos. Maybe I'll figure something else out about it later.

Back to the Baptists. No, I'm not jumping into this forum, I really don't want to waste the energy attempting to discuss anything with these. Read around a bit when the non-Baptists chime in and you'll see what I mean. Of note, I have seen Bob, a self-made Eunuch, a couple of Atheists (one of whom is James T. Kirk), and even a couple of Satanists (although I think one of them is making it up, along with some random claim to being a Chaote too).

So, I've updated a number of feeds on the blog here, added a couple of links, and generally been making a nuisance of myself around the internet, aside from that, not much else going on.

No comments: