Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day: 12/31/08

The end of another year. A time of reflection and remembrance of the previous 365 days.

I didn't complete any major projects this past year. I started a number, but as always, they hit a point where my focus was drawn away in another direction.

I did manage to get some of my debts paid down and one paid off. It was a painful process, but it has to be done. We are still working on maintaining some measure of a budget. The coming year will have some challenges in store with the budget, but I believe that we will make it.

I keep thinking that each year will be the one where everything falls into place and my few worries will be removed permanently. It is a hope, but only hard work and dedication will make it happen in any course of time.

Happy New Year to everyone. May your days be blessed and your family safe.

Good Hunting, 2008.

No comments: