Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day: 5/7/08

Well, up to today, I had been keeping to my small exercise routine. My legs are still doing 3 sets at 20 lbs, but my arm curls have been slow going. I had thought they might be further along when I started, but I guess that was not the case. I am planning on stepping my legs up to 25 lbs, but I will keep the arms at 20 for the time being. I know it sounds weird, but I never liked having to stop and change plates just for different exercises. I am keeping the bench press at 20 lbs so that the muscles can get used to the workload. I may not be building much muscle there, but toning muscle is just as important.

I did not do any exercises today. I had spent the better part of the day sick, so by this evening, though I was feeling much better, I figured my system had better things to do than worry about rebuilding used muscle too.

Once I get my exercise routine in as a routine, I will be able to expand other areas of my life I have been neglecting. My mystic studies have stagnated mostly from a lack of time. I need to get back into those so that I can do more work with it. Just because the body is sound does not mean the mind or soul is.

No comments: